NEW SALON POLICY
All Polices must be adhered to or I have the right-to-refuse service.
- DO NOT come to the salon if you feel SICK; have a FEVER or a COUGH! Based on CDC guidelines a fever is 100.4 or higher.
- WASH or SANITIZE your hands upon entering.
- SOCIAL DISTANCING. A client MUST maintain the 6ft social distancing when possible in the Salon. This means that ONLY THE PERSON RECEIVING SERVICES is allowed in the salon.
- NO VISITIORS. If a client has someone who brings them to the salon, they must wait in their car or outside.
- ALL clients MUST wear a MASK that covers both the mouth and nose upon entering the salon and receiving services. If a client come the salon without a mask, disposable masks available for $2.00.
- NO EATING in the Salon. If a client has a medical condition and needs to eat during their appointment, please let us know.
- BE ON TIME for your appointment. Due to the time constraints under which we have to work, it is imperative all clients are on time for their appointment. The grace period is 15-minutes. If a client is more than 15 minutes, late the appointment will be rescheduled and a client will be charged a 50% cancellation fee.
- CANCELLATION FEE: This policy will be in full force. If a client has to CANCEL, an appointment in less than 24 hours there will be a 50% cancellation fee. If a client is a NO SHOW they will be charged 100% of the service.
- BOOKING ONLINE: Clients may begin to book online on March 1, 2021.
- TOUCHLESS PAYMENTS: If a client prefers a touchless payment option, a client may pay for their service through credit card, Venmo, CashApp orPayPal. It is a safe and secure way to limit the number of touches during an appointment.
- ADD ON SERVICES: Please schedule the exact services you wish to receive at the time of booking. Due to time constraints, I can no longer provide add on services while you are in the chair.
- I will no longer be open on Sundays.
My new schedule will be Tuesday – Saturday.
- I will no longer be servicing children under the age of 10.